Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Anthology of Being Hurt

After we spent most of our lives to do something that ruin our life but we felt very useful to others, what we hope then? Of course some decent recognition. Or just a simple thanks.
After we spent most of our times to get along with other who we thought would be friends, We hope --well I definitely hope-- a sincere smile would be great.

...too bad
that's the only thing they saw. I just hope
they say all of this long time ago.



But that's not what I got. The other side felt that they had a miserable times. Our siblings felt they being hurt so bad. Gosh, that felt like double stab in my back. Surely in others vision I cut to deep or blow too hard. The App feel so sour this moment.
Too bad, that's the only thing they saw. I just hope they say all of this long time ago. Or anytime but now.
But despite all of this, I'm glad the words just spitted out. I got so much load to think, so much thing to fix. But I'm just curious, what do they get? Some agony satisfaction maybe....

No comments: